Senriyama is considered the strongest school in the Kansai region and the second ranked school in the nation. Senriyama makes its 11th straight national appearance at the 71st Inter High School Mahjong Championships and is the fourth overall seed. Overall, it is also the school's 35th appearance in the national championships. Many pros are alumni of the school.
Roster for the 71st Inter High
- Girls' team tournament
- Toki Onjouji (vanguard)
- Izumi Nijou (sergeant)
- Sera Eguchi (lieutenant)
- Hiroko Funakubo (vice captain)
- Ryuuka Shimizudani (captain)
70st Inter High
- Main article: 70th Inter High School Mahjong Championships
- 4th place
North Osaka qualification
71st Inter High
- Main article: 71st Inter High School Mahjong Championships
- During the 71st Inter High, out of all the seeded schools to make it to the semifinals, Senriyama is the only one to not advance into the finals.
- Thus, it will also be the only seeded school that Kiyosumi did not have to face.
- Like Shiraitodai and Himematsu, Senriyama scouts players from all over the nation, but due to a coincidence during the 71st Inter High, nearly all regular players come from Osaka, with only Hiroko Funakubo as the only non-Osaka player, being born in Kobe.
- Senriyama is the first school to be shown with a pure positive score on the National stage, in their debut in the quarterfinals, none of their players ended their match with a negative point total.
- In addition, Senriyama previously had the highest average point gain per player during their performance in their quarterfinals, averaging 16,080 points gained per player.
- This would later be broken by Rinkai's performance during the Side-B Semifinals