Welcome to Saki Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Saki Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Creating new pages
- To create a new general page, see Help:New page.
- To create a new category page, add a category to an existing page. There are several ways to do this. It'll appear as a red link. Click on the red link and then create/edit the page.
- To create a new template, go to an existing page and put the new template's name in curly brackets. It'll appear as a red link. Click on the red link and then create/edit the page.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to do
Requests for an administrator
- We currently don't take requests for an administrator to step in to settle a dispute.
- For you to become an administrator, someone with bureaucrat access must make you one. Editors who have made several contributions can request to become an admistrator.