Saki Wiki
41 Posts
All Contributors
• 3/19/2013

New Series

Now that Achiga has ended, Ritz and Igarashi are starting a new series. What do you think this new series will be about?

0 28
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
• 4/1/2013

I thought about it being the possiblility of a guys version of Saki but....then it occured to me it would lose all that fanservice and yuri moments. -3-

I wanna know more about Hisa's past! It's still a mystery why her last name used to be Ueno.

0
• 4/4/2013

yeah, i strongly doubt that the new manga will focus on guys for the same reason that i doubt it will focus on college girls/pros.

i completely forgot about hisa's ueno thing, lol. but that will probably be addressed in the main manga sometime.

0
A FANDOM User
• 4/13/2013

Since they had a side on Achiga, I think they'll have a side on other schools. Like, Miyamori. Then, Himemastsu then another school.

0
• 5/3/2013
Maybe they'll have a story about Saki and Teru's past.
0
• 5/3/2013
StopLookStalk wrote:
Maybe they'll have a story about Saki and Teru's past.


I think they'll probably save that for the main manga but i would welcome more Teru. Especially when she was nice to Saki.

0
• 5/13/2013

To throw something out there,it's been stated that the new series is based on saki.I dont believe it's been stated that the new series is based on mahjong.The question is what would your favorite team be;and would it really mater if it was mahjong based or Not.

0
• 5/15/2013

Well, if you're talking about THE Sakiverse, then it's pretty obvious that it will be centered around mahjong. A spin-off of Saki without mahjong just won't be Saki anymore...

0
• 5/19/2013
Yurifan1 wrote:
Now that Achiga has ended, Ritz and Igarashi are starting a new series. What do you think this new series will be about?

This series is still ongoing, on the book 5´s addband, is says that book 6 will be out 24th of august... Well, truth be told, probably will end with the 6th book, anyways....

0
• 5/20/2013
IgnatiusSp wrote:
Yurifan1 wrote:
Now that Achiga has ended, Ritz and Igarashi are starting a new series. What do you think this new series will be about?
This series is still ongoing, on the book 5´s addband, is says that book 6 will be out 24th of august... Well, truth be told, probably will end with the 6th book, anyways....


The manga ended at chapter 20. Vol 5 covered 15-17 and Vol 6 will contain the rest of the chapters.

0
• 6/28/2013
Looks like we are getting information on this next issue. The details or whatever we learn should be posted in the news and announcements section as well.
Write a reply...